What is Jeff’s List?
Jeff’s List is completely free for job seekers! It was developed to allow those who are fully employed a means of placing their credentials online, while protecting their identity.
Placing your resume online while working full-time can jeopardize your current employment. Even when a resume is posted confidentially, it is not difficult to figure out the company and the person behind the resume. Quickly updating your profile on professional social networks can also be a telltale sign that you may be looking for a new opportunity.
Jeff’s List was developed to combat this by providing those who are gainfully employed a means of placing their professional profile and credentials online without jeopardizing their current employment. Once you apply your write-up will be included on the next Jeff’s List newsletter which goes out mid-month to roughly 20,000 professionals in the Denver Metro area.
Interested in a Candidate on Jeff’s List?
To learn more about a professional on Jeff’s List, please send us an email here.
In your email please include the following:
- The candidate’s code (including the letter at the end of the code)
- A brief description of the open position and the compensation range. If you have a formal job description, please include that in the email.
We will then reach out to the candidate(s) and review the position with them. If they would like to be considered, we will forward you their resume.
How To Be Featured On Jeff’s List?
- Public Accounting
- Human Resources
- Send your resume in Word format to email@example.com
- Include a brief note telling us you would like to be on Jeff’s List
- Please include your current compensation, including base pay and any bonuses and incentives
- Your profile will be assigned a candidate code and JC Porter will be the only ones who know your identity
- You will receive a response from our team, with a high level write-up of your skillset for use on Jeff’s List (your identity will remain anonymous through your candidate code)
- You must email us back with any necessary edits for your personal write-up and give us written approval of your write-up
- Even if everything is acceptable with the first draft, you must send an email with written approval of your write-up
- Until we receive an email with approval, your write-up will not be included on Jeff’s List
- When the Jeff’s List newsletter goes out, your confidential profile and candidate code will be placed on this website
- When the Jeff’s List newsletter goes out, your confidential profile and candidate code will be sent to roughly 20,000 professionals in the Denver Metro area
- When an employer responds to Jeff’s List and is interested in your background (based on your candidate code), we will email you and ask if you would like us to forward your resume for consideration
- If you decline, it ends there – we will never pressure you!
- Your write-up will stay on the Jeff’s List until we help you find a new position